Monday, February 28, 2011

Radio Play ~


A few weeks ago, my classmates and I had a radio play for Helen Louise Miller's "Homework".

I had a lot of fun playing Trudy Pepper's part. I volunteered myself for the role because I can;t imitate a man's voice very well. :))

Trudy had a lot of lines but thank goodness, it was a radio play and I can read it from the book. It was fun imitating a whiny 14 year old's voice. It was fun to do yet very disturbing and irritating to listen to. 
And it was so funny because my friend, Thea, played the role of Muscles Murray or better known as Trudy Pepper's "ka-love team"! HAHAHA :)) 

I had a lot of fun. I surely like radio plays better than actual or live plays. I hope to do it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment