Monday, February 28, 2011

"He's not only a pet!"

Adios, La Cordera

I can relate to this story as well. 
Pinin and Rosa's love and affection towards La Cordera was very evident. They treated La Cordera like family. Some might think it is weird but for me, it's normal. I, too, treat my pets like family. And no, my pets aren't cows! :)) They're dogs.

Everytime one of them gets sick, I always get worried. And when they pass away, I cry my eyes out. Losing a beloved pet is like losing a loved one. Especially when you grew up with them. 

I remember crying so much when my dog, Ginger, died.
I fought for him. 
When I was in kinder garten, one of the grandmas in school asked us if we wanted a puppy.
All of my friends and I immediately said yes. At first, the grandma couldn't decide who to give it to until one of my friends started crying.
Seeing how sad she was, the grandma gave her the dog. Hey! I wanted that puppy too! TT_TT
But after while, I got the puppy! Hehe :))
How?
My friend and her family had to go back to their province and they couldn't bring the dog with them so they decided to give it to me.
But when they did, the dog was already bigger than me :)
Ginger and I grew up together. I got him when I was 5 but unfortunately, he passed away because of old age when I was a HS Sophomore :(
I miss him.

I know how Pinin and Rosa feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment