Monday, February 28, 2011

♥ A Girl In Love ♥

"Oh, my sweet mother, 'tis in vain.
I cannot weave as once I wove,
So 'wildered is my heart and brain
With thinking of that youth I love."



Some of the words may be deep but I can understand this poem very well. Why? Because I know the feeling :"> 
The feeling where you are bewildered and you feel like you're in a never ending roller coaster ride. 

I don't know what to write so I'll just tell you a story. I went to school on a Saturday for a dance rehearsal with All Sparks and Sir Louie :)
As we were already polishing our dance and was about to finish with the rehearsals, I started to mess up the moves and even forgot what I was supposed to do. And it's all because of you! :)) deh. joke lang :)) 
It's because I saw my crush :"> 
I was in front, dancing, when he suddenly walked pass me WEARING A SANDO. :))
OMG. Nice arms. Very nice. Aylavet ♥
Anyway, when I saw him, I just stopped moving and my jaw dropped. I can relate it to the line " I cannot weave as I once wove."
The girl in love changed drastically when she fell for someone. 
Just like me, I always do well during our practices but then my crush decided to show up and BOOM! I messed up. hihihi :">

To cut it short,
KINIKILIG YUNG NAGSUSULAT NUNG POEM.
AKO DIN. KILIGERS. ♥ 

ohai, crush :">
hahahahahahahahahahaha. ehem.



No comments:

Post a Comment